Monday, July 14, 2008

Update

I know it's been a while since I posted, and in case you were wondering....I am not so stressed out anymore. Our team was able to play and did well in the tournament and we were all very proud of the girls...

Not a whole lot else has been going on since softball season is over. However, I still don't know what it's like to just go home and relax. I should have known that I would find other things that need to be done...lol

My dad has gone back to Alaska to work, so Michael and I have been helping mom get some things done at her house (yard work, appts, taking care of the dogs, etc.). My brother, sister in law and Carson are supposed to be coming at the end of the week and we are excited to be able to spend some time with them.

Michael and I also have our 6th wedding anniversary on July 20...(something tells me Michael is reading this and saying, "I can't believe it's only been 6, seems like 60...lol)

No other real changes at the moment, but I really am going to try to start posting more....

6 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Sounds like me, brad, you, michael, shelley, and mike need to go do something for our anniversary.

Michael said...

Try 600...... ;-)

Blake said...

Rosjuane, we're in!

Oh, and thanks, Michael...love you, too! lol

The Brown's said...

Happy Anniversary early!

dean said...

a'ight... posted this on michael's already...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Mom of these kids said...

Glad you aren't still so stressed out!!!

I want you to take a picture of Rob and his family to show me!! Tell them I said Hello!

Happy Anniversary!