Thursday, June 5, 2008

For those of you keeping up...

We have a new septic tank installed! Actually, we've had it for a couple of days, but I haven't had time to get on here. The man came and put it in on Tuesday and Michael and my dad have done the plumbing under the house. The original plan was to have a plumber do that part, but it is so hard to get in touch with a plumber in this town that we finally gave up and said we would do it ourselves! I am so glad that I have a husband that can do things like that if that's the route that we have to take!

The team that Ked and I are coaching (the Orioles) lost on Tuesday...due to lack of players showing up. We really haven't had a problem with that until now....but vacation time has hit and it seems like it hit for everyone at the same time. It looks like we will have even more gone for Friday's game, so it's not looking good for us to hold on to our second place that we worked so hard for...oh well, guess we'll see. Maybe we're not the only team that has everybody out on vacation...lol

Work is still hectic, but getting better. I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel...lol

Other than that, not much is going on. Michael and I are looking forward to being able to really clean our house this weekend (since we can actually use our water again) and hanging out with some friends this weekend. I am also hoping to be able to make it to Jordan's game today since I haven't made it to as many as I would like so far...

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

No comments: