Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Twice in the Same Day!

Who would have thought that I would post twice in the same day? WOO HOO!!!

This has been a strange week for me, and I'm still not sure why. It started out great...Michael and I had a good weekend together not really doing a whole lot. We cleaned our house that REALLY needed it since we have all of our water working again, grilled a lot and even went to a late movie Saturday night. We watched "The Strangers"....what a movie--DON'T go see it alone...BAD idea! We hadn't been there 30 minutes when a very large grown man went running out of the theatre...I never saw him come back.

Monday, I took the day off to spend with the hubby...again we didn't do a whole lot, but it was great to be able to spend the day together. I love days like that...

Last night, we were supposed to have a game at 5:30, but the field was too wet (even though we couldn't tell it by looking at it). It's probably for the best that it was "rained out" though because we still don't have all of our girls back yet. We have another game Friday night and two Saturday, so I hope that most of our girls will be back for those--we really want to hold on to our second place title. We are also having All Star teams this year (a first ever for the girls) and now the hard part comes in...Ked and I have to decide who to nominate off of our team. We have some idea, but are still trying to decide what to do.

Today, I've just been in a weird mood...not really a bad mood though, so I guess that's good. Ked and I went and ate lunch at Ameca which was good and we got to catch up on some conversations so that was good, too. It's amazing how little we get to talk when we are at ball games or practices...lol

Now, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go to women's group for our church tonight...decisions, decisions...

4 comments:

Lou Arnold said...

please come...when do you get to gave Bible Study by the pool

dean said...

hey those conversations you caught up with at ameca... were they yours and ked's (i think it's cool that you have a friend named after a tennis shoe), or were you eavesdropping on somebody else's conversations??

ok, i'm off to type half the alphabet into your word verification box...

Blake said...

Dean--they were ours, of course...we don't eavesdrop...lol (and get caught anyway)

Michael said...

Hmm, all I can really say is Momma Tried!